Ready to dip your toes into the pool of online darknet markets? Valhalla Market is one of the most popular marketplaces on the dark web where you can find all sorts of goods, ranging from drugs to body building products, self-defense items, special services and account data. Better known by its Finnish name, Silkkitie, it has lost the glory as a Finnish darknet market in order to symbolize its move to the international waters.
According to its users, Valhalla Market is a well-secured, reliable place for both buyers and sellers. It accepts new users (both customers and vendors) only through invitations, in order to prevent quick overgrowth.
Most importantly, you can’t access this site via your regular web browser—there’s no opening Chrome or Safari and putting in valhallamarket.com. It’s only available by using special software that you need to download to access the dark web. I will teach you how I set up Tor and VPN step-by-step, how to create an account at Valhalla Market and browse around to show you everything this market has to offer.
So, first up, we need to discuss—what is the dark web?
The dark web is a part of the Internet that is hidden. The regular internet is available over unencrypted networks and can be accessed from any browser (like Chrome or Safari). Encrypted just means scrambling data that’s sent over the network so that people can’t see what it is if they’re listening on the line—so unencrypted means people can see your data (if they’re looking).
You might have heard that HTTPS websites/connections encrypt data, too—however, everyone can still reach them with a regular browser. This just means, for example, when you’re accessing your online banking, that no one can see the data going back and forth between you and your bank.
The difference between these sort of websites or connections and the dark web is that you cannot access the dark web encrypted website without specific software.
What software must be used to access the dark web?
To access the dark web, you need to use a special software, like Tor or I2P. To access Valhalla Market, in particular, you should use Tor.
Tor (or The Onion Router) is a free software that encrypts network connections in layers. Tor empowers users to use the internet anonymously and it’s being used by a wide diversity of people for lawful as well as unlawful purposes.
However, Tor isn’t designed to erase tracks and resolve the anonymity issue on the web completely, but instead lower the possibility of tracing actions and data by the sites back to the user.
To access a website over the other side of the world, you use a network. That network isn’t one direct connection from your computer to the other, there isn’t just one link. It is made up of a lot of links (known as hops in networking terminology), or a lot of routers connected together to form one long chain.
With Tor, at each link, the network adds a new layer of encryption. The Tor network is comprised of a network of Tor routers/nodes. At each end of the connection between you and your intended destination, is a Tor “entry node” and a Tor “exit node.”
At the entry node, it encrypts your data and adds another layer of encryption at each router/node in the network until it gets to the end. So it knows the destination, and with each encryption in the chain that is added, it can only see backward one link—and not to your computer, or any in the chain before it.
Once it reaches the destination and starts to bounce back on the network to you, it decrypts one link at a time, eventually finding its way back to you.
First, we need to discuss what is virtual private network (VPN)?
The virtual private network is an extension of a public network, more precisely a private network which allows its users to exchange data across public networks like their computers are directly linked to the private network (click here to find a good VPN for the Darkweb on Tor).
More precisely VPN is creating an encrypted, secure connection between a server operated by a computer and the server operated by the VPN service. Typically, VPN allows only remote access using tunneling protocols and encryption techniques in order to prevent detection of private information, authenticated.
Using Tor with a Virtual Private Network (VPN) enables users to completely hide their location and identity from the feds and ISPs. Without the use of VPN your Tor usage can be detected, they can also log your use of the internet and even keep an eye on everything you do.
If you want to use this highly desirable software, you should go to a good review site like TopVPNSoftware.com and choose one of the best programs for becoming anonymous.
For preventing DNS leaks, you must close all of your programs including Skype, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud etc. The next step is starting your VPN app and downloading the Tor Browser as a single way for accessing a “.onion” URL address used by a dark market—including the Valhalla Market.
How do I get Tor?
To use Tor, you need to download the Tor browser package. This is available for all types of operating systems—Windows, Mac and Linux—and unless you specify otherwise, it will download to your desktop. For even better privacy, you are able to download Tor on Tails.
Here is the link where Tor can be downloaded:
Once you’ve got VPN and Tor installed, fire it up and open the Tor browser.
The Tor browser itself
Using the Tor browser itself is just like using any other browser. Once you’ve fired it up, you can type in the web address you want to reach in the address bar and away you go! You can type in www.google.com into the address bar and you’ll see the Google page pop up. It will take longer to load than a regular browser, but that’s just the Tor network at work. You might also find that you get the Google homepage in a different country pop up—that’s because Google doesn’t know where you are.
Tor is also used by software developers as a building block in order to create new tools for communicating with built-in privacy features.
Now, if you try to search for the Valhalla Market website homepage in Google that’s just come up, you won’t find it. That’s because the Valhalla Market website is not indexed on the regular Internet—search engines (like Google) aren’t given its details.
Entering the Valhalla Market
- Once you are on the Tor browser over a VPN, you can start following the steps below:
- To get to the Valhalla Market, you need to enter the exact website address of the Valhalla Market into the address bar. You must remember to only get the address of the website from reputable sites (like this one, or com) as if you find them on something like Reddit, it may be a phishing link.
This is the correct Valhalla Silkkittie .onion URL->http://valhallaxmn3fydu.onion/register/DpXB
You’ll see a website come up that looks fairly basic. Many of the sites on the dark web look super basic—don’t be deterred that they’re just amateur websites!
- First of all you will see the login screen. It is required by you to register. In order to do that you’ll be requested to enter some information, namely: whether you’re a buyer or a seller, a username of your choosing, a password, password confirmation, and a question to make sure that you’re not a robot. Then, you can register.
- Although this looks way too easy, it is really important TO NEVER USE ANY INFORMATION THAT MIGHT BE RELATED TO YOU! This is especially important in the username and password section. Ensure yourself to use completely new username so it hasn’t anything to do with you and you have never used before. This is considered as a really easy way to give up your identity and to compromise your anonymity. You can only use numbers and letters here. For the password, you should follow the rules as for the username, except you can use every character of the keyboard. You aren’t limited to letters and numbers.
- The alternative to this—if you’re not ready to commit to getting a Valhalla Market account just yet—is to click on the link that says, “Browse products.” This gives you access to see what’s available on the Valhalla Market without having to sign up.
Without logging in, you are able to browse products and vendors. However, if you want to make a purchase, you’ll need to register for an account.
On the left side of this site, you can discern the listing of products arranged into groups depending on their type. The products are separated into Drugs, Stimulants, Empathogens, Psychedelics, Opiates, Pharmacy, Dissociatives, Depressants and Other products.
Each of them has its own subsets and every list includes the category, a picture, name of a good, price in BTC and USD, what country(s) it transports from and the vendor with feedback details.
You can even find reviews for the seller and a list of questions they have latterly received and answered. Also, there is a place where you can ask the seller a question. It has a large section including explanation and details for the product.
Except the product is out of stock, you will find a place to make your order on the page. You will enter the quantity, payment type, your shipping address and some extra notes you’d like to include for the vendor.
Another thing you can choose/select from the Valhalla Market is the country from which you want the product to be delivered, if you want the most popular products, the recommended ones, the newly listed or the ones with the lowest price. You can also choose the vendors, etc.
Now you need a BITCOIN
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer.
The easiest way to buy Bitcoins on Valhalla Market includes following the steps that this site provides. The instructions on how to buy, use, sell and tumble your Bitcoins are contained in this site. You should always use a VPN to avoid detection and send Bitcoins via a Bitcoin wallet. NEVER send Bitcoins directly from the exchange to the darknet markets or vise-versa.
Buying from Valhalla Market
The guide to buying from Valhalla darknet market is coming soon and will be linked as soon as it is done.
We have made a new complete step-by-step guide for buying from the Valhalla Market with everything you need to know, including what to look for, what to do, what NOT TO DO and tips on how to avoid scams. If you are even contemplating buying anything from TVM, then you should definitely read this.
And there you have it! In just a few steps, you’re able to easily access Valhalla Market and all of the goods that it has to offer. Remember to stay safe on the dark web, don’t reuse usernames and passwords, and a little extra tip for extra protection from prying eyes is to cover your webcam with paper or black tape so your face can not be recorded.
Anyone can go shopping and even browse without an account on Valhalla Market, so check it out.
Valhalla Market URL
Valhalla Market is just one of the many dark web markets. Originally this marketplace was a Finnish-exclusive market, but it has since turned international. Now, Valhalla Market operates in the English language. This market has been in existence since 2013, more precisely October of the same year.
Valhalla, as with any other market on the dark web, uses an onion URL. That only means that you will have to use the Tor browser to reach to Valhalla Market itself. This is the browser that will secure you full access to this marketplace. Needless to say, if you try opening the market while using any other browser, we guarantee you won’t make it. This includes browsers like Firefox and Google Chrome.
Valhalla Market’s URL is http://valhallaxmn3fydu.onion. As previously mentioned, you can clearly see it is an onion URL. You can copy this URL and paste into your Tor browser. After you have done this, you are officially in.
When you do decide to visit Valhalla Market, it is crucial that you stay completely anonymous. As we all know, being unknown during your time on the dark web is in your best interest. The less other users know about you, the safer you actually are.
When it comes to safety, make sure you always use the Tor browser in combination with a good VPN. This way, VPN and Tor together will secure you a safer stay on the dark web. The same goes for those who are going to use the Valhalla URL. Don’t ever reveal your identity or location, and always use the Tor browser along with a VPN.
9 Biggest Vendors On Valhalla Market
On Valhalla Market, a number of vendors can be found. So, today we have prepared a listing of nine vendors that are actually the biggest names in this marketplace. Each of these vendors is offering various services and products.
This is one of the vendors that have a lot of positive feedback. At this moment, there are 3,700 positive feedback posts connected to this vendor’s username. NextGeneration ships from the United Kingdom and is mostly selling drugs such as MDMA, Cocaine, Marijuana and Hash.
This vendor definitely justifies their place among the biggest 9 vendors on Valhalla Market. TripWithScience has 2,182 results of positive feedback today. This vendor ships from the United States and is selling liquid mushrooms.
The vendor that goes under the name hunterthompson has a number of positive feedback posts (1,128). The vendor ships from Germany and is mostly selling speed paste on the dark web.
With 2,112 results of good feedback, this vendor is one of the many who is mostly selling drugs such as MDMA, LSD, XTC, Ketamine Powder, Hash and speed paste. PachoHerrera ships from the Netherlands.
Another drug vendor, CaliforniaDreams, has 1,875 results of positive feedback and is shipping from Germany. This vendor offers different kinds of drugs, mostly Kush and infused chocolate chip cookies.
As the name of this vendor suggests and you can already guess, this vendor is mostly selling medical pills. StealthPharmacy has 1,187 positive feedback comments and offers a huge list of items. Among them you can find various pills such as Viagra, Pregabalin, Zopiclone, Lorazepam, Codeine Phosphate, Xanax, Tramadol and many more.
Just as the previous vendor, cerberus is known for selling medical pills such as Bensedin, Tramadol, Xanax, Pregabalin and many more. The shipping is made from the United Kingdom and this vendor has positive feedback posts totaling 2,781.
This Norwegian vendor has 1,883 positive feedback posts. The shipping is made from Norway. On hogstandard’s page you can find mostly Hash and Blueberries.
The vendor that goes under the name of ukwhite has 1,508 results of positive feedback. Obviously, this vendor ships from the United Kingdom and is only selling Cocaine.
Top 20 Most-Listed Goods For Sale On Valhalla
Once you have entered Valhalla Market, you can browse freely. Among the listings, there are a lot of products that can be found.
This marketplace has few features that you may find worth trying.
These are Valhalla’s top 20 listed goods that are on sale:
- Digital Goods (Other Products) – 13,424
- Services (Other Products) – 2,261
- Weed (Drugs – Cannabis) – 1,951
- Benzos (Drugs – Pharmacy) – 1,085
- MDMA (Drugs – Empathogens) – 1,074
- Ecstasy (Drugs – Empathogens) – 1,014
- Cocaine (Drugs – Stimulants) – 998
- Hash (Drugs – Cannabis) – 980
- Classifieds (Other Products) – 852
- Body Building (Other Products) – 715
- LSD (Drugs – Psychedelics) – 673
- Amphetamine (Drugs – Stimulants) – 561
- Heroin (Drugs – Opiates) – 300
- Ketamine (Drugs – Dissociatives) – 268
- Cannabis Growing (Other Products) – 253
- Concentrates (Drugs – Cannabis) – 224
- Self-Defense (Other Products) – 221
- Erective dysfunction (Drugs – Pharmacy) – 206
- Sleep (Drugs – Pharmacy) – 203
- Oxycodone (Drugs – Opiates) – 151
How To Use PGP Encryption Properly On Valhalla Market
As known, when it comes to being safe while browsing the dark web, PGP is your best friend. PGP encryption is what keeps you safe and secure. So, we might as well go ahead and do a general overview of the process that defines a PGP encryption program itself.
What you need to know for a start is that everyone has their unique PGP key. There are many different kinds of PGP programs, and one of the most used ones is GPA. It allows you to easily apply other people’s keys to your list of keys.
Follow these steps to set up and use GPA on Valhalla Market:
- So, the first thing to do is to download the GPA program.
Be cautious when installing GPA. Always check the GPA because it is never checked by default. This program allows you to efficiently encrypt and decrypt messages between yourself and others.
- After downloading GPA, you will have to make your PGP key.
The information you are going to input when creating your key does not necessarily need to be legitimate and true.
Important: For your username, always use an alias or some other username you have never used before. Make sure your username does not connect you to your real name or address. Never choose your real name or a username you have used/are currently using in any other account or profile. Don’t use names or aliases you use in video games or any kind of online account.
- You can go an extra mile and make a brand new email address, which you are later going to use for creating accounts.
The same rules discussed in step 2 also apply to creating an email address. Come up with an account that’s entirely new.
- Backing up your key is the next step you should do.
In your personal computer, you will find a file that goes under .asc. That’s the file you need. It doesn’t matter what device you are going to open it on, just make sure you use the option called “Notepad.”
- So, now when you already have your key, you can regularly share it with others.
In order to do so, you have to have your dashes copied and pasted from beginning to end.
Importing someone’s PGP key to your GPA program is an easy job. All you have to do is:
- Open the Notepad file
- Proceed to copy their key and import it into your GPA program.
- Lastly, you will be able to see if the key you imported was imported successfully or not. If it is successfully imported, you can easily send an encrypted message.
To encrypt a message that you want to send on Valhalla Market, follow these steps:
- You will open your clipboard first.
- After you do so, you can go ahead and type the message and choose the encryption option. This option can be found at the top of your clipboard window.
- After typing the message, you press “encrypt.”
- Then, you will be given a menu. In this menu, you will be required to select the key that you are using and the key you will receive your message with, later on.
- Right after you are done selecting, your message will be ready to be sent anytime.
The other thing you should know is what to do when you are the one receiving encrypted messages. And you must know, if you send encrypted messages, you will receive ones as well. So, in the times when you do get encrypted messages, all you have to do to is:
- Use the option to “decrypt” in your clipboard.
- And that’s it. You will have your message decrypted and clear.
Extra Security Precautions To Take On Valhalla Market
When you are visiting Valhalla Market, you have to be very aware of all the things that can go wrong. It is a well-known fact that law enforcement agencies are monitoring all those who are browsing the dark web and visiting its markets. So, make sure you don’t catch their attention. Don’t act suspiciously.
Also, don’t rush when accommodating the whole system because you may make a mistake or miss a step. Nothing can be more dangerous than that.
If you want to be extra protected on the dark web, do anything in your power to protect yourself. We suggest adopting the following best-practices while you’re visiting Valhalla Market.
- Ensure that you come up with an entirely unique email address and username.
- Always use a decent VPN because nothing is going to make you safer than a good VPN.
- Don’t use your personal photos! Don’t share them on your accounts and profiles. Also, don’t ever send them to anyone. If you do use your own photo, make sure any recognizable feature that can identify you (like tattoos, for example) is hidden in the pictures.
- Don’t reveal your current location or where you used to live. The same goes for the country of your origin or the name of the city you live in.
- Completely avoid revealing your phone number. In fact, avoid making Skype calls or phone calls altogether.
- Another way of being safe on the dark web, besides having your identity completely hidden, is to purchase products from trusted and well-rated vendors.
- Don’t believe every listing (and corresponding item picture) you see out there because there are a lot of vendors selling products that are completely different than what’s listed on their page.
In general, always be wary and don’t let anyone deceive you. Believe us when we say: Nobody wants to be your friend. Remembering this is a good way to stay aware of the threats that you could be surrounding yourself with on Valhalla Market and in the dark web as a whole.
Basically, we suggest doing everything you can to be a virtual “ghost” on the dark web. Don’t let anybody tell you different. The less you reveal, the safer you are.
Please, be extra careful.